By Yordan Kyosev
- Provides a fantastic origin within the basics of braiding layout, tactics and machinery
- Covers the patterning of braided items and the structural and color layout of either flat and tubular braids
- Reviews maypole braiding machines and mechanics
Read Online or Download Braiding Technology for Textiles: Principles, Design and Processes (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles) PDF
Similar textiles & polymers books
Advances in know-how, mixed with the ever-evolving wishes of the worldwide marketplace, are having a robust impression at the fabric and garments area. the worldwide cloth and garments undefined: Technological advances and destiny demanding situations offers an important evaluate of those alterations, and considers their implications for destiny innovations pertaining to creation and advertising and marketing of cloth items.
With the appearance of polymer nanocomposites, study on polyolefin nanocomposites has grown exponentially. Correcting the deficiency of a significant textual content on those vital fabrics, Advances in Polyolefin Nanocomposites:Sums up contemporary advances in nanoscale dispersion of filler in polyolefinsPresents a easy creation to polyolefin nanocomposite expertise for the readers new to this fieldProvides insights at the use of applied sciences for polyolefins nanocomposites for advertisement applicationIncludes contributions from the main skilled researchers within the fieldOffers insights into the industrial utilization of techniquesThe textual content makes use of theoretical types to demonstrate the organic–inorganic interfaces in polyolefins and likewise offers a close description of the lately constructed types for estate prediction of those nanocomposites.
Whilst mixed with reinforcing brokers, plastics can be utilized for a few high-temperature functions. Plastics Reinforcement and business purposes offers a close dialogue on plastics, polymers, and reinforcing brokers (including organic biomaterials). targeted in particular on bettering the mechanical, thermal, and electric balance of plastics by means of combining them with reinforcing brokers, this e-book explains the history of strengthened plastics and describes how they paintings.
This ebook highlights the main crucial advances in nanoclay-based nanocomposites, specifically normal fibre-reinforced polymer composites. Readers will locate huge info on nanoclay from coaching to functions, and the characterization options wanted as a way to overview the ensuing homes of nanoclay-based ordinary fibre-reinforced polymer composites.
- Theory of Calorimetry (Hot Topics in Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry)
- Tribology of Elastomers (Tribology and Interface Engineering)
- The Effect of Temperature and other Factors on Plastics and Elastomers (Plastics Design Library)
- Novel Fire Retardant Polymers and Composite Materials (Woodhead Publishing Series in Composites Science and Engineering)
- Digital Textile Printing (Textiles that Changed the World)
- Responsive Polymer Surfaces: Dynamics in Surface Topography
Extra resources for Braiding Technology for Textiles: Principles, Design and Processes (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)