By Basit A. Masood-Al-Farooq
About This Book
- Discover SQL Server 2014's new in-memory OLTP engine and performance-related improvements
- Explore the basics of database making plans and the Server Transact-SQL language syntax
- Gain hands-on event with using scalar and table-valued features, branching, and extra complex info structures
Who This ebook Is For
If you're a database developer, architect, or administrator who desires to the right way to layout, enforce, and convey a winning database answer with SQL Server 2014, then this ebook is for you. current clients of Microsoft SQL Server also will reap the benefits of this ebook as they're going to study what is new within the most up-to-date version.
What you'll Learn
- Get brought to SQL Server 2014's new in-memory database engine
- Understand SQL Server database structure and relational database design
- Use joins, subqueries, CTEs, and windowing capabilities to jot down complicated Transact-SQL queries
- Learn approximately instruments that allow you to video display SQL Server database performance
- Identify and troubleshoot blocks or deadlocks that would decelerate a system
- Design, create, and deal with complex database gadgets that come with scalar and table-valued services, perspectives, kept tactics, and triggers
- Use SQL Server 2014's established blunders dealing with blocks to deal with error that ensue within the Transact-SQL batches and programmable objects
SQL Server 2014 improvement necessities is an easy-to-follow but accomplished consultant that's choked with hands-on examples. With Microsoft SQL Server 2014, you could layout, construct, and set up mission-critical database functions. the range of latest in-memory positive aspects provide help to layout excessive functionality database functions which could increase the functionality of your functions, making them up to ten occasions extra effective in a few cases.
Whether you're wondering turning into a database developer, architect, or administrator, otherwise you are a pro database specialist, this e-book provides you with all of the talents you must effectively create, layout, and set up databases utilizing SQL Server 2014. additionally, you will tips on how to upload, regulate, and delete facts kept inside a database. you'll use Transact-SQL statements to create and deal with complicated database gadgets that come with scalar and table-valued features, perspectives, kept approaches, and triggers. eventually, you are going to find out about how SQL Server works, how indexes and facts enhance question functionality, and the hot SQL Server 2014 in-memory technologies.
By Mike Halsey
Beginning home windows 10 takes you thru the recent good points of this extraordinary new working approach, revealing a few of its miraculous features, and assisting you customise it to fit your needs. even if you're new to home windows, otherwise you are looking to wake up to hurry with the newest positive factors and adjustments, this ebook has every thing you want to get started.
Author Mike Halsey indicates you the way to create an atmosphere for faculty, paintings, and play that places the $64000 issues at your fingertips, whereas combining them in methods you by no means idea attainable. how you can hold your customized home windows event with you as a part of your Microsoft account rather than having it tied to 1 gadget, whereas additionally preserving every little thing secure, safe and sponsored up, so that you can take pleasure in peace of brain together with your new PC.
With the perfect commence, your laptop can turn into a device that works for you, no longer opposed to you, and leaves extra of some time and effort loose for the issues that topic to you. Beginning home windows 10 indicates you how.
- About the fine details of the home windows 10 interface and its new features
- How to customize your home windows event to provide effortless performance
- How to regulate your Microsoft account throughout diversified units and prone in the house, at paintings, and at the move
- How to maximise your productiveness with home windows 10
- How to safe and configure home windows 10 to assure a secure and safe experience
- How to exploit, hack and control home windows to allow complicated customization
Who This ebook Is For
By Marshall Copeland
- Support company safety policies
e cloud security
Who This ebook Is For
By Keyvan Nayyeri,Darren White
ASP.NET SignalR is the hot approach to real-time conversation among servers and consumers in .NET. Use it to push new facts to an internet web page or cellular machine once it turns into to be had, even if it’s a notification, dwell chat, up to date monetary facts, or more than a few different intriguing functions. techniques like Google reside seek and stay fb and Twitter updates are pushing clients’ expectancies of the real-time internet. With Pro ASP.NET SignalR, you could subscribe to this revolution and examine talents that might be precious for years to come.
Pro ASP.NET SignalR begins with an creation to the real-time internet. find out about the applied sciences underlying the SignalR library, equivalent to WebSockets and long-polling, and the way SignalR elegantly flips among them counting on the services of the buyer. subsequent, meet the innovations of hubs and protracted connections and the way to exploit them to construct the elements of an ASP.NET SignalR software. easy methods to expand, try out, debug, configure, scale, and host your purposes, and the way to focus on quite a number consumers, together with home windows and iOS.
The e-book rounds off with case studies—a inventory marketplace cost updater, and a collaborative drawing application—so you may get to grips with SignalR in a practical situation, utilizing a large diversity of the suggestions coated in past chapters.
As real-time updates to internet and cellular apps turn into the norm, Pro ASP.NET SignalR could be your in-depth, one-stop spouse to this new and interesting technology.
What youll learn
- The notion of hubs and hub proxies, and the way to exploit them to construct SignalR purposes quick and simply
- The proposal of power connections and the way to take advantage of them to construct extra complicated SignalR purposes
- Debugging SignalR purposes
- Configuring and scaling SignalR functions
- Hosting SignalR functions on home windows Azure
- How to use these kind of recommendations to a true ASP.NET or home windows shop app
Who this ebook is for
By David R. Miller,John, Mancuso, Paul Policelli,Orin Thomas,Ian McLean
By Nikolas Charlebois-Laprade
Beginning PowerShell for SharePoint 2013 is a booklet for the SharePoint administrator trying to extend his or her toolkit and abilities through studying PowerShell, Microsoft's enormously versatile and flexible item orientated scripting language. PowerShell is the way forward for Microsoft management, and SharePoint is a fancy product that may be controlled extra simply and fast with PowerShell cmdlets and scripts. This e-book is helping bridge the distance, introducing PowerShell basics and operations within the context of deploying, migrating, handling, and tracking SharePoint 2013.
Author Nik Charlebois-Laprade starts by way of explaining the basic suggestions in the back of the PowerShell language. Then, with copious real-world examples and scripts, he lays the basis for PowerShell newcomers to automate interactions with many of the items and parts of the SharePoint 2013 platform.
For SharePoint directors eager to do extra with the expertise, or for SharePoint builders attempting to construct their talents at the management aspect, Beginning PowerShell for SharePoint 2013 is the ideal booklet to kick off your PowerShell journey.
What youll learn
- Manage on-premises and place of work 365 SharePoint situations utilizing PowerShell
- Write re-usable PowerShell scripts
- Understand the structure of PowerShell
- Perform operations on a wide selection of SharePoint parts utilizing PowerShell
- Plan, arrange, and execute a SharePoint 2010 to 2013 migration utilizing PowerShell
- Proactively display screen SharePoint farms for concerns utilizing PowerShell
Who this e-book is for
Beginning PowerShell for SharePoint 2013 is for either SharePoint directors and builders who are looking to expand their wisdom of the expertise. it is a superb e-book for technical clients who might enjoy a short, at-hand reference.
By Andrew Bettany,Mike Halsey
Make your computers as safe as attainable and restrict the routes of assault and correctly and fully eliminate all strains of malware and viruses should still infection take place.
Whatever model of home windows you’re utilizing, the specter of virus and malware an infection is usually a standard risk. From key loggers and Trojans, cause on stealing passwords and knowledge, to malware that may disable person computers or perhaps a corporation community, the fee to company in downtime and lack of productiveness could be enormous.
- Recognize malware and the issues it could cause
- Defend a computer opposed to malware and viruses
- Configure complicated home windows positive factors to avoid attack
- Identify sorts of malware and virus attack
- Discover third-party instruments and resources available to aid eliminate malware
- Manually get rid of malware and viruses from a PC
IT professionals, home windows professional and gear clients and process administrators
By Gerald YardFace,David Neal,Pallav Nadhani,Graeme Bull,Chris Bizzell
The absolute innovative for software improvement in the meanwhile is utilizing Macromedia's Flash MX (the top-rated software program for designing really good taking a look interfaces) with Microsoft's .NET framework (tremendously robust server-side technology).
Combining those applied sciences has been vastly aided by means of the discharge of Macromedia's Flash Remoting MX, that's coated totally during this ebook. Designers and builders interested by the production of this expertise impart their wisdom to you during this e-book via wide case studies.
Flash Remoting isn't the basically approach to mix those applied sciences, even though, so this booklet will absolutely hide Flash/.NET integration utilizing ASP.NET.
This e-book is for readers who're trying to combine their Flash videos with a .NET-enabled back-end. It assumes no past wisdom of server-side applied sciences, yet does require wisdom of Flash MX and ActionScript.
By Łukasz Gąsior
About This Book
- Discover the main worthwhile positive factors of ReSharper and the way to enforce them effectively
- Find out what's wrong along with your code and use speedy fixes to do away with error and code smells
- A useful consultant to ReSharper 8.1 excited about instructing you the main intuitive shortcuts
Who This publication Is For
If you're a developer who's operating with visible Studio and want to make your paintings extra effective, this publication is for you. it's most precious for brand new ReSharper clients yet people who find themselves presently utilizing it is going to additionally locate many beneficial counsel and references up-to-date to the newest model (8.1). earlier wisdom of visible Studio is a must.
What you'll Learn
- Write your personal ReSharper plugin
- Utilize and configure templates
- Find records, code references, and navigate via codes quicker
- Eliminate blunders and code smells
- Generate your code– no longer write it
- Improve the standard of your code through the use of code analysis
- Run Unit exams and deal with try out sessions
- Find your project's dependencies
- Use ReSharper research past visible Studio
ReSharper is likely one of the most sensible instruments that extends Microsoft visible Studio. It provides loads of good points which raises a developer's productiveness. It began with supplying help for C# and VB.NET initiatives, however the present model helps builders in virtually any form of purposes you could create with visible Studio.
Written with very transparent walkthroughs and step by step directions, this booklet comprises many instances that essentially enable you to write larger code, refactor it and quick locate difficulties on your code.
This e-book introduces instruments that help you paintings with unit exams and train you the way to put in writing an easy ReSharper plugin. The final chapters current the hot positive factors brought in ReSharper eight, which offer aid for architects and let you use ReSharper research in addition to visible Studio and in addition help for TypeScript (8.1). ultimately, it quick studies the simplest ReSharper plugins suggested by means of the author.
This ebook will assist you use ReSharper positive factors to be a greater developer, in a realistic manner.
By Chris Rhodes,Andrew Bettany
- Install home windows 7, 8.1, or 10 locally
- Perform improvements in the community on a home windows laptop, together with migrating information and consumer profiles
- Deploy working structures utilizing Lite contact techniques
- Deploy working structures utilizing 0 contact technologies
- Maintain on-premises and units no longer attached to the corporate community by utilizing WSUS and home windows Intune