By Paul Nanu,Oana Ursache
Read or Download Corps de femmes: Regards et reflets (Le corps en question) (French Edition) PDF
Similar gender studies books
A specific darkish triumph of recent nationalism has been its skill to cajole voters to sacrifice their lives for a political imaginative and prescient solid by means of emotional ties to a typical identity. Both women and men can reply to nationalistic calls to struggle that painting muscular warriors protecting their kingdom opposed to an simply recognizable enemy.
Public bathrooms supply a special chance for interrogating how traditional assumptions concerning the physique, sexuality, privateness, and expertise are shaped in public areas and inscribed via layout throughout cultures. This selection of unique essays from foreign students is the 1st to discover the cultural meanings, histories, and ideologies of public bogs as gendered areas.
Ce livre nous aide à décrypter les fantasmes qui opèrent au travail, en établissant des passerelles entre l. a. vie de famille, los angeles vie privée du couple et los angeles scène de l'entreprise. Les crises financières et économiques que nous traversons s'en trouvent éclairées. Si les forces de l'inconscient façonnent l. a. vie de nos firms, de nos sociétés, elles ont leur origine dans l'intime.
This interdisciplinary examine of competing representations of the Virgin Mary examines how anxieties approximately spiritual and gender identities intersected to create public controversies that, while ostensibly approximately theology and liturgy, have been additionally makes an attempt to outline the position and nature of ladies. Drawing on numerous assets, this booklet seeks to revise our realizing of the Victorian spiritual panorama, either retrieving Catholics from the cultural margins to which they're frequently relegated, and calling for a reassessment of the Protestant angle to the female excellent.
- Pornography and Seriality: The Culture of Producing Pleasure
- Screening Woolf: Virginia Woolf on/and/in Film
- Regulating Girls and Women: Sexuality, Family, and the Law in Ontario, 1920-1960: Sexuality, the Family and the Law, Ontario, 1920-1960 (Canadian Social History Series)
- Gender, Church and State in Early Modern Germany: Essays by Merry E. Wiesner (Women And Men In History)
- Map Worlds: A History of Women in Cartography
- Unsettling Settler Societies: Articulations of Gender, Race, Ethnicity and Class (SAGE Series on Race and Ethnic Relations)
Extra resources for Corps de femmes: Regards et reflets (Le corps en question) (French Edition)