By Ilaiah Kavati,Munaga V.N.K. Prasad,Chakravarthy Bhagvati
Read or Download Efficient Biometric Indexing and Retrieval Techniques for Large-Scale Systems (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science) PDF
Best pattern recognition programming books
This booklet constitutes the lawsuits of the twelfth overseas convention on Latent Variable research and sign Separation, LVA/ICS 2015, held in Liberec, Czech Republic, in August 2015. The sixty one revised complete papers provided – 29 permitted as oral shows and 32 permitted as poster shows – have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from a variety of submissions.
The pc acceptance platforms are these days the most promising instructions in man made intelligence. This ebook is the main complete research of this box. It features a selection of seventy nine conscientiously chosen articles contributed via specialists of trend popularity. It stories on present learn with admire to either method and functions.
This booklet introduces time-stretch quantitative part imaging (TS-QPI), a high-throughput label-free imaging stream cytometer constructed for large info acquisition and research in phenotypic screening. TS-QPI is ready to trap quantitative optical part and depth photographs at the same time, permitting high-content phone research, melanoma diagnostics, customized genomics, and drug improvement.
This paintings provides a evaluation of alternative indexing suggestions designed to augment the rate and potency of searches over huge biometric databases. The assurance contains a longer Delaunay triangulation-based method for fingerprint biometrics, concerning a category in keeping with the kind of trivia on the vertices of every triangle.
- Motion Estimation Techniques for Digital Video Coding (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- Facial Analysis from Continuous Video with Applications to Human-Computer Interface (International Series on Biometrics)
- Independent Component Analysis of Edge Information for Face Recognition (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- Next Generation Artificial Vision Systems: Reverse Engineering the Human Visual System (Bioinformatics & Biomedical Imaging)
- Scientific Visualization: Uncertainty, Multifield, Biomedical, and Scalable Visualization (Mathematics and Visualization)
Additional resources for Efficient Biometric Indexing and Retrieval Techniques for Large-Scale Systems (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)